I was diagnosed with relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis in December 2008. This is my blog about my life living with the roller-coaster world of MS with a little humor and advice thrown in!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall. Love It or Leave It

Ahhh,  Fall is in the air.  Well, for us in the South that means the temps are starting to dip below 85.  And a nippy 65 at night.  Brrrrr  Not a cool weather kinda Gal.

Fall to me signifies the season changing and for some of us with MS that is an apprehensive time of year.  Weather and temp changes mess with my head.
The coolness makes numb areas hurt and the brightness outside is different and makes my vision squirrley.    (Not a medical term to be sure)

And my biggest baddest MS flare-up was in the fall (and well into winter) so it makes me a little nervous.  Psychological?   Probably.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Thanks!!