I was diagnosed with relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis in December 2008. This is my blog about my life living with the roller-coaster world of MS with a little humor and advice thrown in!

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

MS Awareness Week March 2-8

Well,  it's that time again!!  National MS Awareness Week March 2-8.   For those who have been in a snow bound state it's time to get our MS brains going again!    Let others know via voice, social media, and general communicating what MS is.  What MS means to you.  How are you tied in with MS.  Trust me those openers will generate questions.  And the more questions the better!!   We (MS Community) are so much closer to a cure than ever.  Our MS meds now are doing a fantastic job of staving off or shortening some of our worst flair ups. (exacerbation's)

But, there is more work to be done.  More funding required.  So as MS'ers it is out duty to get the word out.  Make Multiple Sclerosis heard.


Have a Fantastic Week!

Teresa H

1 comment:

  1. Great point/advice/encouragement, Teresa! And who better to get our MS stories told than us?

    My husband, Dan, and I both live with MS and we try to educate, advocate, and talk about the disease as much as possible; and I joke that someone will eventually cure MS just to get us to talk about something else! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Thanks!!