I was diagnosed with relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis in December 2008. This is my blog about my life living with the roller-coaster world of MS with a little humor and advice thrown in!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Winter Blues




Ugh!   This winter weather has me singing the blues!!   But, this week temperatures hit the 60's so I am semi-good with that.   

I have been watching the news on the poor folks in New England.  Gah.  I can't even imagine being stranded with that much snow.  But, some people love it.  Kudos to them. 

I wandered around my yard with the sun on my face and mentally planned what I was doing with my yard this year.  I can start dragging all my flowers and plants out April 1st  and start planting my garden.(only 49 days!)  

Hobbies are a great way to keep you occupied and focused on something other than your health.  I can't even begin to list the hobbies that I have heard from people who have MS.   There are some awesome talented people out there!!!

I hope everyone is well and looking forward to spring as much as me.  Hopefully no bad flare-ups for anyone!   I've had some fatigue but that's about it.  And I can certainly handle that.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Thanks!!