I was diagnosed with relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis in December 2008. This is my blog about my life living with the roller-coaster world of MS with a little humor and advice thrown in!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

MS Awareness Week



It's MS Awareness Month and this week is MS Awareness Week.  My guys wear orange ribbons to school and work this week and amazingly not everyone knows what the orange ribbon is for.  And that's why they wear them.  To educate people who don't know.  

Our local MS chapter is having it's annual MS Walk in April.  It's a wonderful event and gets quite a few people out to support MS. 

If you can, join your local chapter in this wonderful fund raiser.  You can walk for yourself or walk with a team for someone.  It's great fun and a great time to get together.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Thanks!!