I was diagnosed with relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis in December 2008. This is my blog about my life living with the roller-coaster world of MS with a little humor and advice thrown in!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Cold or a Zombie?



The Voodoo got me.  Remember I was just talking about trying to stay germ/sick free??   Well, Friday I get the crud.   You know, the crud.  You don't know whether to call it a cold, sinus issues, flu etc.   It's the "I feel crummy and need a personal nurse" crud.

Tissues surround me.  My perfume of the week is Vicks Mentholatum rub.
Sleeping off and on all day and night.  Freezing then sweating.  Stuffed up nose which immediately starts running just to stuff up again.  Laying down. Getting up then just laying down again.  That's me.

I'm a horrible sick person.  I'm miserable. And I'm sure that I feel worse than anyone else could ever.  (kind of like a man...)

Add in some daytime no-drowsy that wear off after 2 hours and I'm pretty sure I resemble a zombie.  A not showered, icky, hideous looking zombie.

And, (I'm whispering this)  this had better not trigger a flare up.  Shhhhhhhhh


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Thanks!!