I was diagnosed with relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis in December 2008. This is my blog about my life living with the roller-coaster world of MS with a little humor and advice thrown in!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Practice What I Preach



Well, I did what I set out to do from Friday's post.  I gathered info on numerous Dr's. and caregivers.   Very tedious I must say.   But, I got on a roll and knocked it out.  I now have names and numbers for the types of caregivers I might need in the upcoming year as well as a Dr. appt. Thurs.    Once I put that particular post out there I realized I needed to practice what I preach.   I feel much better now that I did and I learned some things along the way.  If I can do this trust me anyone can. 

Now back to more fun topics.  I hope everyone is feeling well and enjoying these fall days.  I'm still trying to get used to it getting dark so early.  I caught myself going to bed at 7:30 a few nights ago!   I'm also having to really get myself geared up and not get lazy about exercising.  I have certain night classes that I enjoy but with it getting dark early I have been skipping :(   So, it's either go early or buck up for me.   We know we feel much better when we do it. 

I have met 2 people just this past week that have MS or a relative does.  Is it me or does our MS circle seem to be getting larger?  It is good in a way for us MS'ers to have friends and contacts within our circles but it is concerning that more people are being diagnosed with MS.  :( 

For those of you waiting on BG-12 hang in there.  I'm right with you.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Thanks!!