I was diagnosed with relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis in December 2008. This is my blog about my life living with the roller-coaster world of MS with a little humor and advice thrown in!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Waiting....



So I'm working on being rested and restored after all the holiday hoopla! Fours straight days of go go go has put me on the DL list for a couple of days :(   Hope everyone took precautions on staying healthy this season. 

    Now it's time to  focus on the new year.   Hopefully, that means that the new oral drug for Multiple Sclerosis BG-12 will be on the market soon.   BG-12 is a new oral drug by Biogen Idec.  The reviews are promising in the fact that side effects are minimal.   Good news for all of those who are still taking injections. (Me!)  And this particular oral med seems better in that department than the two latest on the market.  (hair loss?, heart monitored? No thanks.)