I was diagnosed with relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis in December 2008. This is my blog about my life living with the roller-coaster world of MS with a little humor and advice thrown in!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!  I personally hope this year is as wonderful and kind as 2012 was to me.   And if 2012 wasn't your year then I wish happy things for you this year!!

I'm sorry for not posting much lately.  I've been feeling good MS wise lately and I'm like a lot of you in the If I feel good I don't want to talk about MS mode.  Make sense?   

So, I'm not a big New Year's Resolution kind of gal but I've decided to post on my MS site more frequently regardless on how I feel.   We can chat about MS, the weather, or whatever.   I am always hear to vent or just listen to others.