I was diagnosed with relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis in December 2008. This is my blog about my life living with the roller-coaster world of MS with a little humor and advice thrown in!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Brrrrr

Brrrrrrr..   I don't know about your geographical area but it is cold here!!  I am definitely not a winter lover.   Some MS'ers do much better in the cold than the heat but it is rather reversed for me.   Heat makes me feel sooooo much better.   I love hot baths, warm heated water to swim etc.   Cold makes me physically ache.   Ugh.  

If you are enjoying your winter I salute you with a big cup of hot cocoa.  If you are like me and counting down the days til April 1st. (No frost here after that date)  Which by the way is 67 and counting.  Hang in there.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Thanks!!