I was diagnosed with relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis in December 2008. This is my blog about my life living with the roller-coaster world of MS with a little humor and advice thrown in!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Migraine Hell and Teenage Drivers

So my crummy day yesterday ended with me not getting a call back from neuro or GP for what I now know is a migraine. My first and hopefully last one.

 With feeling like my head would explode and Scottie being out of town I went to extreme measures.  I had my 15 year old son( very new driver. And I mean very new) drive me the mile to the closest Doc In A Box.   At that point I didn't care if my cat drove me.

Five minute wait time a shot in my butt and two prescriptions and I was out the door.   I had relief within an hour.

So, I know you have your circle of supposed MS caregivers.  But in cases like this I recommend whatever can get you relief the quickest is you best route. Even if it means having your teenager ignore stop signs to get you help.......

 My awesome son stepping up to help his Mom!!   And no, I won't let him drive again for a while!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Thanks!!