I was diagnosed with relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis in December 2008. This is my blog about my life living with the roller-coaster world of MS with a little humor and advice thrown in!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

How's Your Day?


How your day??   Sometimes we MS'ers get wrapped up in our own little MS bubble filled with Dr appointments, fatigue, pain, stumbling into door frames (that was me this morning!!) just to name a few that we forget to see  how others are doing.   It makes me put my worries on a back shelf when I hear of others who have much more difficult issues.   It also (in my case)  makes my symptoms not feel as bad.   When I'm just sitting at home sometimes I feel worse.  When I'm around others in some cases I feel uplifted and revitalized mentally.  

So, with that being said how is your day? 

:) Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Thanks!!