I was diagnosed with relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis in December 2008. This is my blog about my life living with the roller-coaster world of MS with a little humor and advice thrown in!

Monday, August 20, 2012

MS pain, what a pain

Today, I am having a burning stinging pain in my neck.   Hmmmmmm MS pain or just a pain in my neck?  Oh, the joys of determining MS symptoms between "hey I'm just getting old" symptoms.   This pain has been off and on for 3 years so my neurologist thinks it's MS pain.  I'm still up in the air on that verdict.  I have been prescribed carb something which is a anti-convulsant.  For pain.  Now, I'm not a Dr.  but I dont have convulsions.  What I do have is pain.  a burning stinging pain in my neck.  Have I mentioned that???    Can't I just get a shot or something???  Oh, the joys of MS.  I understand starting at the bottom and working our way up through medications but c'mon!!  It's a BURNING, STABBING Pain in my neck.  Guess I'll just take TWO MORE Tylenol and go to bed.    :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Thanks!!