I was diagnosed with relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis in December 2008. This is my blog about my life living with the roller-coaster world of MS with a little humor and advice thrown in!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oh Joy,   Only 21 days til my bi yearly neurology appt with an MRI.   Let the anxiety sink in!!   Will the Copaxone have been working or will my brain show new swiss cheese lesions?????    Some days I feel as dull headed and dumb as dirt so I assume that there are more lesions.   If not it would just mean that I am naturally dull headed and dumb as dirt!!!!   I vote for the latter. :)    Was just put on some new kind supplement for fatigue.   Curious to see how that works.  Also, Tegretol for stabbing,  burning pain in my neck.   Did I mention the STABBING, BURNING PAIN in my neck.  Some days its here and cannot even get into a comfy position to combat it.  Some days it is blessedly gone.   The Tegretol is an anti-convulsant med that builds up in you system and "might" show pain relief in a few weeks......Hmmmmmm  not digging the operative word "might" and also good to know that I won't be having convulsions.  Not that I ever did!!!!  MS is always fun about taking drugs for other things.
And lucky me has the Fatigue Fog today.  It's only 830 am and I am fighting it with all my might.  So guess I'll leave my nightie on :(    As you can see I am definetly feeling salty and rather shitty about my MS today!!    Oh, well hopefully by afternoon it will clear up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Thanks!!